What We Do
Shaping the Future of Energy with Lithium-Ion Batteries
We design and manufacture lithium-ion batteries that power automotive technology and other energy storage systems.
The Teams that Make it Happen
- Raw materials are mixed into an electrode coating.
- The electrode material is applied as a coating to sheets of copper and aluminum foil.
- A separator and sheets of the electrode-coated material are joined together in a cell using an LG-patented folding and stacking process.
- Lead tabs are attached to the folded cells.
- Cells are filled with electrolytes.
Cells are activated through charge and discharge in the formation process.
Cells are packed into batteries for the automotive industry and other energy storage systems.
Want to Learn More?
Check out our blog for more information about our company and what we do!