LG Energy Solution’s Michigan locations include the cities of Holland, Hazel Park and Troy, with the largest facility of 1,300 employees in Holland.
We do not currently have open interviews planned. Please follow our Facebook page for when we post new events.
No upcoming events
1. Look through our job openings.
2. Submit your applications to all positions of interest.
3. A recruiter will review all the applications.
4. If selected, a recruiter will reach out to you for a pre-screen interview.
5. If your first interview goes well, you’ll hear from a recruiter to schedule an on-site interview.
6. On-site interview at our Holland location.
7. Receive a job offer! If you are not selected for the position, you will hear from our recruiters.
Your First 90 Days
Hourly employees receive benefits starting the first of the month after your hire date. So, if you were hired on March 10th, your benefits would begin on April 1st.
Onboarding and on-the-job training is paid.
Questions? Talk to a Recruiter
Hourly and Production Positions
Professional and Salaried Positions